ALTYS Technologies’ SAGA Services
Last Updated: November 9, 2018
2. COLLECTED INFORMATIONWhen you interact with the Site, we may collect information that, alone or in combination with other information, could be used to identify you (“Personal Data”), as described below: Personal Data That You Provide Through the Site: When you create an account, order products or services, request information, communicate with customer service, subscribe to emailing lists, or apply for employment through the Site, we collect the following Personal Data from you:
- First and last name
- Company name
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Account password
- Payment and billing information
- Country location
- Employment History and education (job applicants)
2. USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATIONTo provide the Services to Customers and respond to requests. We use account-related data provided by Customers to us in connection with the purchase, sign-up, use or support of Customer accounts (such as usernames, email address and billing information) to provide you with access to the Services and/or the Site, contact you regarding your use of the Services and/or the Site or to notify you of important changes to the Services and/or the Site. For EU data subjects, such use is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us. When you ask for information about the Services (for example, when you ask us to send you offers or price information), we will use your contact information to respond to your requests. For EU data subjects, such use is necessary to respond to or implement your request prior to entering into a contract with us. We process Service Data on behalf of Customers for the purpose of providing the Services to Customers in accordance with the applicable Customer contract. For marketing purposes. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we will use your Personal Data to send you information by email on our new products or services or other promotions. Where required by the applicable law, we will obtain your consent before doing so (for example, if you are an EU data subject), we will send you such information only with your consent, which was given at the time you provided us with the Personal Data. In such case, if you do not provide us with your consent to the processing of your Personal Data for this purpose, we will not send you this information. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, including by following the instructions contained in each promotional communication we send you permitting you to “opt-out” of receiving future promotional information. In addition, if at any time you wish not to receive any future communications or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us at: SAGA-Servicesemail@example.com. Please note that we will continue to contact you via email to respond to your requests and regarding the provision of our Services. To analyze, administer, support, improve use of the Site and the Services. We use data relating to your use of the Site and/or the Services to analyze, administer, support and improve your access to and use of the Site and the Services. We may also compile, anonymize and/or aggregate your Personal Data and other data and use such anonymized and/or aggregated data for our business purposes, including sharing such data with affiliates and business partners. This aggregate information does not identify you. For EU data subjects, this use of your Personal Data is necessary for our legitimate interests in understanding how the Site and the Services are being used by you and to improve your experience on it. To process applications for a job. When you apply for employment through our Site, your contact details and data about your employment history and education may be collected by our provider of recruiting services and we will use such data to evaluate your job application, to conduct job interviews, and as is otherwise needed for recruitment. For EU data subjects, processing of this data is necessary to respond to your request to process your application for employment. If you do not provide this data, we will not be able to process the application that you send through our Site. Other Uses of Personal Data. We also may use your Personal Data in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection. If you are an EU data subject, please see the “EU Data Subjects” section below for information on your rights in relation to your Personal Data.
3. SHARING AND DISCLOSUREWe may share your Personal Data and other information with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Vendors and Service Providers: To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions: providers of payment processing and fraud prevention, marketing, web analytics, hosting, email communication and customer support services, and recruiting services. Pursuant to our instructions, these parties may access, process or store Personal Data in the course of performing their duties to us.
- ALTYS parent or sister Company: In order to provide the Services you request from us, our parent company ALTYS Technologies, may provide us with technical support which may entail processing of Personal Data to the extent necessary to provide you with the Services. For EU data subjects, such processing is in our legitimate interest in ensuring that you may receive the Services you request from us.
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of company assets, or transition of service to another provider, your Personal Data and other information may be transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that transaction along with other assets.
- Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation or lawful requests by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements and applicable law, rule, order, or regulation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of ALTYS, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
4. UPDATE YOUR INFORMATIONIf you need to change or correct your Personal Data provided to us, or wish to have Personal Data removed from our systems, please contact us as described in the “Contact Us” section below and we will address your requests as required by applicable law.
5. EU DATA SUBJECTSThis section applies if you are an EU data subject (for these purposes, reference to the EU also includes the European Economic Area countries of Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway and, where applicable, Switzerland). ALTYS is the data controller for processing personal data provided to us through the Site. Subject to applicable law, you have the following rights in relation to your Personal Data:
- Right of access: If you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your Personal Data and, if so, provide you with a copy of that Personal Data (along with certain other details). If you require additional copies, we may need to charge a reasonable fee.
- Right to rectification: If your Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to have it rectified or completed. If we have shared your Personal Data with others, we will tell them about the rectification where possible. If you ask us, where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so that you can contact them directly.
- Right to erasure: You may ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data and we will do so in some circumstances, such as where we no longer need it (we may not delete your data when other interests outweigh your right to deletion). If we have shared your data with others, we will tell them about the erasure where possible. If you ask us, where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so that you can contact them directly.
- Right to restrict processing: You may ask us to restrict or ‘block’ the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances, such as where you contest the accuracy of that Personal Data or object to us processing it. We will tell you before we lift any restriction on processing. If we have shared your Personal Data with others, we will tell them about the restriction where possible. If you ask us, where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so that you can contact them directly.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain your Personal Data from us that you consented to give us or that is necessary to perform a contract with you. We will give you your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may reuse it elsewhere.
- Right to object: You may ask us at any time to stop processing your Personal Data, and we will do so:
- If we are relying on a legitimate interest to process your Personal Data — unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing; or
- If we are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing.
6. DATA PROTECTION OFFICERALTYS has appointed a Data Protection Officer. The appointed person’s contact information is as follows: ALTYS Technologies Inc., Attention: DPO, 6800 S.W. 40th Street #138 Miami, FL 33155-3708 USA, DPO@altys-tech.net
7. PRIVACY SHIELDPersonal Data collected by ALTYS may be stored temporarily on servers located in Canada and will be stored in the United States or EU, or wherever we have registered offices. We rely on our Privacy Shield certification to transfer Personal Data and other information that we receive from the EU and Switzerland to ALTYS in the U.S. and we process such in accordance with the Privacy Shield Principles of Notice, Choice, Accountability for Onward Transfer, Security, Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation, Access, and Recourse, Enforcement and Liability (“Privacy Shield Principles”), as described below.
11. SECURITYWe maintain reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction in light of the risks inherent in processing this information. However, the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be fully secure and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us. Please keep this in mind when providing us with your Personal Data.
|Session ID||We use temporary cookies file which are erased when you close your web browser. When you restart your browser and revisit the Site, the Site will not recognize you.|
|In particular, we use a cookie called “SESSION” that allows to identify when a user has logged into the Site. This cookie is essential to use and navigate the Site. Without such cookie, you would not be able to properly view our Site and basic functions of our Site would not work.|
|We also use a cookie called “SagaVisitorEntrance” that allows to detect a user’s geographical location, mainly using the IP address of the connection point. In some cases, this cookie can redirect the user to the Site from the related subsidiary site in the country where they appear to be connected.|
|Security||ALTYS uses some cookies (in particular, a cookie called USERID) that may be necessary to facilitate use of our Site, for example to improve the safety and security of our Site, authenticate account users, balance traffic on our Site and remember information that you submitted on forms when you request services on our Site.|
|Analytics||The Site uses “analytical” cookies that allow ALTYS to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example by making sure users are finding what they need easily. The collected data provides us only with anonymous traffic statistics (like number of page views, number of visitors, and time spent on each page). By continuing to use our Site, you accept the Site’s use of audience measurement cookies.|
|We use a cookie named “atidvisitor” provided by AT Internet, that allow us to measure activity on our Site, so that we can better evaluate which types of content and formats are interesting and valuable for our visitors. You can prevent your data from being collected by AT Internet on our Site on this page: http://www.xiti.com/en/optout.aspx. To learn more about AT Internet’s privacy practices and data protection, please visit: https://www.atinternet.com/en/company/data-protection/data-collection-on-our-customers-sites/ and https://www.atinternet.com/en/company/data-protection/.|
|Eloqua||We use a cookie provided by Eloqua which enables us to gather digital body language of the visitor and store it for use with our Eloqua lead score models. This cookie contains a Globally Unique Identifier (GUID) a randomly generate strings of characters and numbers that is used to identify visitors to our site.|
|Eloqua cookies are valid for up to two years, or unless the user clears their cookies.|
|You can opt-out of Eloqua tracking here: https://www.oracle.com/marketingcloud/opt-status.html|
|More information about how AB Tasty processes your data is available at https://www.abtasty.com/terms-of-use/ On this website you can also find instructions on how to deactivate the tracking at any time.|
On most web browsers, you will find a “help” section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how to receive a notification when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn cookies off. Please see the links below for guidance on how to modify your web browser’s settings on the most popular browsers:
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari